It’s the best season ever and my 2022 Guide to Cleveland in the Fall is a curated list of things to do, what to eat, where to shop, spooky things, and more within an hour of Downtown Cleveland, Ohio. So get your favorite sweater on, a cup of your favorite seasonal drink, and keep scrolling for the guide to plan your best fall season yet!
Bookmark and save this post as I will keep it up to date if I come across events not listed by the time I posted this. All events are in Ohio, cities are listed.
Enjoy Nature In The Fall
Crisp Air, Cool Breeze, Fall Leaves
Colorful foliage is undoubtedly the most spectacular part of the Fall season, so you’ll want to be aware of peak season so you don’t miss a moment of color. This website from the team at Smokey Mountain National Park has been used to predict when to expect the best color across the country for years now and is a perfect reference for fall planning. According to this site, the Cleveland area should expect peak fall colors around October 10th, less than a month away! (also keep track of Ohio’s colors at ODNR’s website)
Read my post Fall Colors in Cleveland: 20 Amazing Spots For Leaf Peeping to see my top spots for finding fall colors.
Fields of Gold-en Sunflowers
Visit Site | Late September | Jaycox Rd, Avon, OH 44011 near Chester Road & Jaycox Road intersection.
On my 2022 Fall bucket list is a visit to Maria’s Sunflower Field of Hope, a huge sunflower field in Avon, Ohio. Built with the goal of supporting children suffering from cancer, this field is enjoyed by thousands yearly. This year, the blooms are projected for late September. Follow their social media for updates.
You can also find bursts of sunflowers in many unexpected places so keep your eyes peeled. I love coming across a small sunflower patch in the city.
2022 Fall Nature Events
- 9/x Maria’s Sunflower Field of Hope in Avon (Expected to bloom in late September)
- 9/22-+ Leaf Trail at the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland
- 10/1-10/30 Fall Flyer Excursion with Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad at the National Park
- 10/1 & 10/2 – 10/8 & 10/9 Fall Forest Fest at the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland
- 10/21 Autumn Photography Hike at Bedford Reservation, Cleveland Metroparks
- 10/22 Ghost Stories Hike at Cuyahoga Valley National Park
Have Fall Fun On The Farm
Apple Orchards, Pumpkin Patches, and Corn Mazes oh my, these favorite farms made my 2022 guide to Cleveland in the fall list. Plus, a list including several fun events is below for these and other local farms.
Be aMAIZED at Szalay’s Farm & Market 563 Riverview Road, Peninsula, Ohio 44264
Specializing in sweet corn, they also have a marketplace abundant with fruits, veggies, and baked goods and an eatery open on weekends. The corn is outta this world good. Enjoy a corn maze in the fall and shop for their huge selection of pumpkins and other fall goodies.
Pick a good one at Patterson Fruit Farm 11414 Caves Road Chesterland, Ohio 44026
Perfect for the apple-lover, get some of the best apple cider and more here.
Get pumped for pumpkins at Mapleside Farm 294 Pearl Road Brunswick, Ohio 44212
Huge, beautiful farmland with an apple orchard that is known for its huge display of pumpkins and its fall fest. Enjoy the apple house and bakery, sweet treats, corn maze, and much more.
2022 Farm Fall Fun Events
- Now-10/16 Corn Maze at Lake Metroparks Farmpark
- 9/16-9/30 Fall Festival Days at Mapleside Farms
- 9/17-10/30 Patterson Family Fun Fest
- 9/17-10/31 Szalay’s Fall Corn Maze
- 9/24-10/30 Pumpkin Festival at Red Wagon Farm
- 9/24-10/23 Pumpkin Pandemonium at Heritage Farms
- 9/24-10/23 Old West Pumpkin Fest at Rockin R Ranch
- 10/7,10/14, 10/21 & 10/28 Halloween Drive-Thru at Lake Metroparks Farmpark
- 10/8 & 10/15-10/16 Corn & Pumpkin Weekends at Lake Metroparks Farmpark
Enjoy Seasonal Treats & Festive Eats
Next up on my 2022 guide to Cleveland in the fall are these local restaurants, cafés, coffee shops, & treat shops serving up festive fall flavors and spooky sips, and eerie treats.
Cafés & Restaurants
The Haunted House Restaurant 13463 Cedar Road Cleveland Heights
This fairly new spot is the epitome of Halloween! A menu full of themed dishes from your favorite spooky movies. A must-visit for every scary movie fan, especially during the Fall.
Cloak & Dagger 2399 W. 11th Street, Cleveland
This Vegan restaurant and bar have a spooky menu unleashed in the fall. They’ve been sharing some legends lately like this, and are launching their fall menu Fatal Portraits: A Short Story Vol. 1 on October 18. Excited to see it!
The Grocery 2600 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland
Local grocery & cafe shop in Ohio City launching some fall menu items like these yummy-looking cinnamon rolls.
Mahall’s 20 Lanes 13200 Madison Avenue Lakewood, Ohio
Bowling alley, concert venue, restaurant, and more. This season try a vampyr cocktail from their Cleveland’s a Hellmouth menu.
Breweries & Coffee Shops
You can count on the Cleveland breweries to represent when it comes to fall flavors.
Market Garden Brewery 1947 W. 25th Street Cleveland/ Ohio City
Seasonal flavors Old Zahm Oktoberfest & haunted Franklin Castle Pumpkin Spice Ale.
Great Lakes Brewing Company 2516 Market Ave., Cleveland/ Ohio City
Their current seasonal flavors are Oktoberfest and Nosferatu® Imperial Red IPA
27 Club Coffee 1215 W. 10th Street, Cleveland
The skull-decorated coffee shop by Cleveland’s Machine Gun Kelly features a giant pink skull on the outside and pumpkin-flavored drinks on the inside. They just debuted their fall menu on 9/17.
Brewella’s 16806 Madison Avenue, Lakewood
The cutest café and boutique that really goes all out for the holidays. Their fall menu is live on their site, can’t wait to see how they decorate this year!
Lekko Coffee 2529 Detroit Ave., Cleveland
This cute coffee shop is sharing their fall menu items, this cinnamon bun latte sounds good (if I were a coffee drinker).
Mason’s Creamery 4401 Bridge Ave, Cleveland
Everyone’s favorite ice cream shop turned ramen shop (for winter) likes to have fun with seasonal flavors. One of the most popular is the black ice cream (pictured above) and currently serving up other seasonal flavors listed weekly on their Instagram.
Mitchell’s Ice Cream Multiple locations
Another local ice cream shop who do great with seasonal flavors. They’ve already shared some of their seasonal flavors here and here.
The Vegan Doughnut Company 14811 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood
Delicious vegan doughnuts with September seasonal flavors. I really want some of these apple cider cakes! October flavors coming soon.
Brewnuts 6501 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland
Never one to let a theme day go to waste, they just launched their fall menu and it looks so good!
Kelsey Elizabeth Multiple locations
Not only are their treats delicious, but they also know how to go all out for a theme. The Fall menu is live and soooo cute, as expected.
No Tricks, Just Sweets
Be the favorite house on the block during Trick or Treat, or just treat yourself to a candy basket just because you can, gosh darn it. My 2022 Guide to Cleveland in the Fall has everything from go-to candy, hard-to-find favorites, and gourmet hand-made pieces, this list covers it all.
Fear’s Confection’s 15208 Madison Avenue, Lakewood
Known for their Star Wars and other themed chocolates, you can find fun spooky candies at this local candy & chocolate shop.
Malley’s Chocolates Multiple Northeast Ohio locations
A classic Cleveland chocolate company with everyone’s favorite Buckeyes and candy bars. I’ll take a bag of these Halloween foils, or these peanut butter pumpkins, please!
Fantasy Candies 5338 Mayfield Road Lyndhurst
This east-side favorite has a little bit of everything, from gourmet treats to themed chocolates, and more. You can even get wine here, too.
B.A. Sweetie 6770 Brookpark Road Cleveland
The largest candy store in America is right here in our backyard. If you can’t find candy here, it probably doesn’t exist.
Rocketfizz 530 Euclid Avenue Downtown Cleveland
Another shop that’s not local, but is full of fun and unique candy finds.
Cleveland Chocolate Co. 2306 West 17th Street in Tremont
Delicious organic fair-trade chocolate in gourmet flavors with fall-focused flavors in autumn.
Mitchell’s Fine Chocolates 2285 Lee Road Cleveland Heights
East side chocolate company with yummy chocolates. This chocolate squirrel is so cute, and love the foil leaves.
Loli & Pops 26300 Cedar Road Beachwood Mall
While this isn’t a local shop, I think it’s a spot most people don’t know about. It’s full of fun, gourmet-style candies perfect for the refined candy taste. I want these gummy centipedes, and how cute are these spooky chocolate-covered strawberries?
2022 Fall eats, sweets, & drinks events
- 9/21- Puppuccino’s at Lake Erie Pet Food Co. in Cleveland
- 9/21-10/29 That Halloween Bar in Canton
- 9/27 Rakes & Ramblers late-night tavern menu at Bartleby in the Ohio City Neighborhood
- 9/28 Harry Potter Trivia Night at Bookhouse Brewing in the Ohio City Neighborhood
- 9/28-10/26 Brewhouse Haunts Haunted History Tours at Great Lakes Brewery in the Ohio City Neighborhood
- 10/5 The Haunted Tavern: A Dark Pop-Up Cocktail Experience in the Tremont Neighborhood
- 10/9 & 10/23 Murder Mystery Dinner at the Velvet Tango Room
- 10/14-10/23 Cleveland Beer Week
- 10/20 Cursed by SugarBooth in Peninsula
- 10/22 & 10/29 Official Halloween Bar Crawl in the Warehouse District & The Flats
- 10/29 Witches Soirée: Halloween Party at Kaiser Gallery & Bar in the Tremont Neighborhood
- 10/29 The 5th Annual Halloween Bar Crawl at The Corner Alley in Downtown Cleveland
- 10/31 Monday Night Trivia – Halloween Edition! at the Happy Dog in the Detroit-Shoreway Neighborhood
- 11/19 Beers and Fears! at Terrestrial Brewing Co. in the Detroit-Shoreway Neighborhood
Shopping, Craft Shows, & Maker Marts
Shop Small This Fall
My 2022 guide to Cleveland in the fall wouldn’t be complete without sharing these festively good finds at some of my favorite local shops & boo-tiques.
Room Service 3444 Tuttle Road, Shaker Heights
Lifestyle boutique with the prettiest things and the loveliest visual merchandising displays throughout. Love this frame, perfect for your favorite fall leaf find, this acorn vase is so cool, and love these black tapers.
Banyan Tree 2242 Professor Ave Cleveland
Add some classic pieces to your fall wardrobe like this stripe poncho, and this cute blazer.
Shore Society 2909 Detroit Ave Cleveland, Ohio
When it comes to Halloween, Shore Society comes with the cutest goods. Their SEAcret Society collection launches on 10/1 online with a shopping party and refreshments in-store.
Océanne Jewelry shop has all kinds of fun goods, but just look at this awesome, limited-run spooky season sweater of a local haunted place in Cleveland!
Salty Not Sweet Boutique 13339 Madison Ave Lakewood, OH
Find the quirkiest handmade gifts here, especially during the holidays. Love these crocheted Sanderson sisters, this witchy t-shirt, and these spooky huggable.
Festive Home Decor
Print Shop on Wolf 27209 Wolf Road, Bay Village, Ohio
Curated spooky goods like these lava skulls for your fire pit and this cute squirrel and acorn decor.
Mishi Lifestyle 15602 Detroit Road, Lakewood Ohio
Unique and elegant goods that you can use to decorate your home for the spooky season. Love these candle stick holders, this skull candle, and pretty velvet pumpkins.
The Cleveland Candle Co. Multiple Locations
Find festive fall scents, or make your own at this local candle shop. Love this Falling for Cleveland collection, these fall favorites, and these spooky scents.
City Goods Ohio City
A collection of 20+ makers, some selling fall-themed goods, I’m currently obsessed with these skull coffee mugs from one of the vendors Svona Studio.
Home for the Holidays (online until later in the fall)
A pop-up boutique of thoughtfully curated local goods with an emphasis on seasonal items. Love this fall foliage wine glass and wine charms.
Cuyahoga Collective 15701 Madison Ave, Lakewood
Another great shop full of local wares with some fall goods mixed in. Look at this Hocus Pocus sweatshirt blanket (so cute), and these cute Halloween books for the kiddos.
River Plant Co. 20161 Lake Rd. Rocky River
This plant shop has a whole bunch of Halloween-themed goods and skull planters.
Or shop at one of Cleveland’s metaphysical & spiritual shops for all your spells, crystals, and magick needs like Coven, Oktober’s, Bear Soul Studio & Rockshop, The Rock Shop, and New Moon.
Create a Costume
Check out these local shops to find the perfect Halloween costume (or costumes!)
Chelsea’s Costumes & Vintage Clothing 1412 W 116th St, Cleveland, OH 44102
Starship Earth 16880 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44111
Mr. Funs Costumes & Magic Emporium 4130 State Rd. Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
2022 Fall Shopping Events
- 9/17-10/15 Cleveland Bazaar at Market Square Park in Ohio City
- 9/23 Fall Festival at Southpark Mall in Strongsville
- 9/29 Fall, Food & Fashion Event at Banyan Tree in Westlake
- 10/1 October Craft & Vendor Show in Westlake
- 10/1 Ghouls Night Out at Forest City Brewery in Cleveland
- 10/1 Lohcal Fall Bazaar in Wadsworth
- 10/6-10/9 Ohio Mart at Stan Hywet in Akron
- 10/8 Mahall’s Vintage Bazaar in Lakewood
- 10/8 Fall Fest at Van Aken District in Shaker Heights
- 10/9 Punk Rock Flea Market Strange & Unusual Halloween Show in North Olmsted
- 10/15 Fall Bazar Craft Show in Strongsville
- 10/15 8th Annual Halloween Flea Market at Black Market Records in Lakewood
- 10/16 Kamm’s Corners Farmer’s Market Halloween at the Market at Kamm’s Corners
- 10/21 & 10/23 Fall Art show & Open Studio at the Screw Factory in Lakewood
- 10/21 & 10/22 Oddmall Emporium of the Weird Hollowondrous Edition in Akron
- 10/22 Fall Art Show & Open Studio at the Screw Factory in Lakewood
- 10/23 Malloween at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted
- 10/27 Boo-tique at Eton in Woodmere
- 10/29 Tricks & Treats at Crocker Park in Westlake
- 10/29 Spooky Bazaar Craft & Vendor Show at Lorain County Community College
- 10/29 Trick or Treat Halloween Pop-Up Shop at Embassy Suites Beachwood
- 11/5 Harvest Bazaar Craft & Vendor Show in Westlake
- 11/26 Crafty Mart in Akron
Am I missing a local shop selling awesome fall & Halloween local goods? Let me know in the comments below.
Arts & Entertainment
2022 Guide to Cleveland in the Fall has you covered with all the fun arts & entertainment to do during the most wonderful season of the year.
Catch A Spooky Movie
Visit one of Cleveland’s classic theaters like the Cedar Lee & Capitol Theaters to catch a showing of Donnie Darko, Rocky Horror Picture Show, or the 12 Hours of Terror.
You can catch a spooky movie at one of the remaining drive-in theaters like Auto-Rama, Mayfield, and Midway, check out their websites for movie listings closer to Halloween.
Catch a flick at the Cleveland Institute of Art’s Cinematheque for “Haunted Cinematheque“, playing several films you may have not heard of before but are classic and spooky.
Or, check out one of the Halloween movie nights at bigger theaters. See a double-feature of The Mummy (1932) and Bride of Frankenstein (1935) at Silverspot Cinema at Pinecrest in Orange, Ohio. You can see The Lost Boys, Scream 2, the original Halloween, and more at the Regal Cinema at Crocker Park in Westlake, Ohio. Another old-school movie double feature can be found at Cinemark Theater in Valley View, Ohio. See Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) and The Phantom of the Opera (1943). Of course, Hocus Pocus 2 comes out September 30th, and Halloween Ends comes out October 14th if you’re into that series, they will most likely be playing everywhere.
Enjoy An Evening At The Theater
Check out The Hanna Theater’s production of Little Shop of Horrors or the Allen Theater’s production of Sweeny Todd, just a few days after Halloween in early November.
Rock Out With Spooky Sounds
Enjoy haunting Beatles melodies in Public Square on September 23rd. Enjoy a haunted evening of Halloween classics by candlelight at Maltz Performing Arts Center on October 28th & 29th. Local band Mushroomhead has their annual Halloween show at The Agora on October 29 or you can dance the night away at Eighties Night Halloween Edition at the Five O’Clock Lounge.
2022 arts & Entertaining Fall Events
- 9/16-10/09 Little Shop Of Horrors at The Hanna Theater
- 9/23 Beatles Haunting Melodies by Stephen Marks in Public Square
- 9/24 Movie Night: Finding Nemo & The Goonies at North Coast Harbor
- 10/7 Horrifonic! Spooky Vinyl at Jukebox in the Ohio City Neighborhood
- 10/13 Alchemy: Presented by Mia Tarot at the Eliot in Tremont
- 10/21 Great River Revival’s Halloween at Terrestrial Brewing Co in the Detroit-Shoreway Neighborhood
- 10/22 Movie Night: Encanto & Back to the Future at North Coast Harbor
- 10/24 Cleveland Horror Club Halloween Kickoff at the Winchester in Lakewood
- 10/27 Halloween Ghost Stories at Music Box Supper Club in Cleveland
- 10/27 Halloween Hangout Costume Party! at Mahall’s in Lakewood
- 10/28-10/29 Candlelight: A Haunted Evening of Halloween Classics at Maltz Performing Arts Center
- 10/28 Grunge DNA Halloween Party at Collision Bend Brewing Company
- 10/28 Stage Fright Halloween Bash Hosted by Near West Theater in Detroit-Shoreway Neighborhood
- 10/29 RUNT MOJO Halloween Bash at Hatfield’s Goode Grub in Kamms Corner
- 10/29 Fright in the Flats Halloween Party at Shooters on the Water
- 10/29 KMD & Becky’s 9th Annual Halloween BASH at Becky’s Bar
- 10/29 Local band Mushroomhead’s Halloween show at the Agora
- 10/29 Eighties Night-Halloween Edition at The Five O’Clock Lounge in Lakewood
- 11/3-11/13 Sweeny Todd at The Allen Theater
Real Haunts in Cleveland
My 2022 Guide to Cleveland in the Fall wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t talk about some of the real haunted places. From castles to monuments, and cemeteries, these are just a few of my favorite spooky spots in Cleveland.
Castle-Like Buildings & Homes
Squires Castle North Chagrin Reservation, Willoughby Hills
This castle is actually just a shell of a gatehouse to what was going to be a grand British-style castle for a Standard Oil executive, but it never was completed. Rumor has it, that his wife haunts this spot and the woods are also haunted. Here’s an interesting article.
Cleveland Grays Armory 1234 Bolivar Road in Downtown Cleveland
Built sometime in the late 1800s, this building was home to a men’s-only militia in place to protect the citizens of Cleveland. Doors slamming, lights flickering off and on, banging and footsteps and more have been reported making this one of the spookiest spots. This haunted Cleveland destination was even featured on an episode of Ghost Hunters on the SYFY Channel.
Franklin Castle 4308 Franklin Blvd in Ohio City
Rumored to be the most haunted house in Ohio right here in Cleveland. In the early 1800s, the Tiedemann family suffered unexpected deaths and tragedy in the home which may be behind the slew of frightening occurrences. The Travel Channel visited to do a piece for Ghost Adventures, check that out here.
Cemeteries and Monuments
Lakeview Cemetery 12316 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland
Another Cleveland cemetery is rumored to be one of the most haunted. This huge cemetery spans 285 acres and is a sight to see. Many notable Clevelanders occupy more than 100,000 graves. Creepy statues, spooky mausoleums, and a huge angel that cried black tears all add to the spooky factor. While spooky, it’s also a beautiful place to drive through and spend some time.
Soldiers & Sailors Monument 3 Public Square, Cleveland
A Civil War monument with underground tunnels is reported to be haunted. They usually do a tour around Halloween, but I have not seen one listed for this year.
Erie Street Cemetery 2254 E. 9th Street Cleveland
You may have driven by this spooky spot and didn’t even know. Located directly across from Progressive Field, this cemetery is from the early 1800s and is home to many of Cleveland’s earliest residents and settlers. Local legend claims this to be one of the most haunted cemeteries in Cleveland.
Where is your favorite haunted destination in or near Cleveland? Tell me in the comments below.
Spooky Fun In Cleveland
You can count on a city in a state that has over 120 haunted houses to have a lot of spooky fun things to do. The last section of my 2022 Guide to Cleveland in the Fall shares some of my favorites (and some on my fall bucket list!)
Amusement & Animals
Halloweekends at Cedar Point 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky
America’s Roller Coast likes to creep it real when it comes to Halloween. On select days from mid-September through the end of October, you can get thrills and chills at Cut Throat Cove, Tombstone Terror-tory, and Blood on the Bayou to name a few spooky scare zones. Don’t worry, during the day there is a much more family-friendly fall celebration to enjoy if you’re afraid of what goes bump in the night.
Trick or Treat Fest at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo 3900 Wildlife Way, Cleveland
A daytime event at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo with 20 trick-or-treat stations, meet & greet with costumed characters, and more. Plus, rides on the Pumpkin Express, free treat bags for the first 800 guests, and of course the adorable animals.
Pumpkins & Piranhas at the Greater Cleveland Aquarium 2000 Sycamore St, Cleveland
Explore the “deep boo sea” at the Greater Cleveland Aquarium with extended hours, costumed SCUBA divers treat, underwater pumpkins, and more.
Explore the Dittrick Medical History Center at 11000 Euclid Ave, Cleveland
Give yourself a self-guided tour through a huge archive of artifacts and images of the medical history of people, which quite honestly is kind of terrifying if you ask me!
Visit the Buckland Museum of Witchcraft & Magick at 2155 Broadview Rd., Cleveland
A local museum with an anthropological approach to the world of folklore and the supernatural. With over 500 artifacts from Ancient Egypt to the Salem Witch Trials, a gift shop, and unique events, there is a little something for everyone interested in the occult, witchcraft, and beyond.
Get Scared At Over 120 Haunted Houses
Ohio, you okay? According to this map by The Scare Factor, we have 127 listed haunted houses. What! I have no idea how many of those are within an hour’s drive or less of Cleveland but here is a good resource you can reference to find the best haunted house to visit this year. Do you have one you love to visit and would recommend? Leave a comment below!
2022 Halloween Events IN CLEVELAND
- 9/15-10/30 Halloweekends at Cedar Point
- 10/6-10/8 Historic Haunts Tour in Detroit-Shoreway Neighborhood
- 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, & 10/28 Haunted Cleveland Ghost Tours
- 10/7-10/30 Trick or Treat Fest at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- 10/9 Strange and Spooky Stories Cemetery Tour at Monroe Street Cemetery
- 10/12 Landscapes, Landmarks, & Legacies Tour at Lakeview Cemetery
- 10/15 Spooky Pooch Parade in Lakewood
- 10/15-10/31 Tales of Terror Tour Downtown Cleveland
- 10/21 & 10/28 Ghostly Tales of the Rails with Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- 10/25-10/28 Pumpkins & Piranhas SEA-sonal Fun Days at Greater Cleveland Aquarium
- 10/28-10/30 Spooky Fest at Mapleside Farms
- 10/29 Fright in the Flats at Shooters on the Water
- 10/29 Trunk or Treat at the Mayfield Road Drive-In, Chardon
- 10/29 Ghost Tours with Psychic Sonya in Cleveland (and other dates)
More Fall 2022 Events in Cleveland
These 2022 events don’t fit into my guide to Cleveland in the fall categories above but also happen during the season. Check out these unique festivals, holidays, and beyond!
- Now-10/2 FRONT International 2022
- 9/10-9/11, 9/17-9/18, 9/24-9/25 Yankee Peddler Festival
- 9/23-9/25 Johnny Appleseed Festival at Mapleside Farms in Brunswick
- 9/23-9/25 IngenuityFest: Expo: Ingenuity
- 9/25 Fallfest: 18th Century Festival in the Meadows Picnic Area at Brecksville Reservation
- 9/26 Cleveland Wing Week 2022 various locations
- 10/2 & 11/6 Tour a Frank Lloyd Wright Home in Oberlin
- 10/2 Woolybear Festival 2022
- 10/14 Walkabout Tremont
- 10/15 Harvest Festival at Coe Lake Park in Berea
- 10/15 & 10/16 Autumn Fiber Festival in Ashland
- 10/15 Sweetest Day (began in Cleveland in 1922, read more)
- 11/24 Cleveland Turkey Trot in Downtown Cleveland
Pin This For Later
Use this image on Pinterest or your favorite social media to share and save this article for later!
Did you find something fun to do using my 2022 Guide to Cleveland in the Fall? Let me know in the comments.
the salty hive home & body says
10/23 Nightmare on Front St in Cuyahoga Falls from 12-5 https://facebook.com/events/s/nightmare-on-front-street/1162268380990730/